View Single Post
talibad's Avatar talibad
07-05-2007, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyraje View Post
I am looking for some advice from those who have experience with some of the different music software that is available. The only programs I have any experience with are Propellerhead's Reason v1.0 Cubase VST4.

I play guitar, bass, and can work with a keyboard to some degree. I own a drum kit, but don't have the time to invest in working on that skill. So what I really need is software with some nice drumming capabilities. I've heard mention of a few programs including FL Studio, Reason, and Drum Kit From Hell. I've heard some examples of the mentioned three, but I can't assume that all I've heard is all that they are capable of, nor do I know how the programs work exactly (easy to use, very technical, etc...).

I suppose I should add that I'd like to spend around $300 or less.

I'd appreciate any advice any of you can offer. Thanks!

look into this program dna the following vst plugin instruments

Orion Platinum by sonic syndicate

vst plugins

addictive drums-best virtual drum kit ive ever used

real guitar-most realistic accoustic ive toyed with

albino-great for ambient type synth sounds aand soundscapes.

slayer, great electric guitar plugin

for a sample of what i made in ten minutes useing orion,albino and addictive drums goto www.myspace.com/mindash
Old 07-05-2007, 09:24 PM   #31
Banned.

Location: 41 degrees 23'57"42" N by 75 degrees 42'38.51" W elevation 822
Bincount™: 93
Re: Opinions on music software

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyraje View Post
I am looking for some advice from those who have experience with some of the different music software that is available. The only programs I have any experience with are Propellerhead's Reason v1.0 Cubase VST4.

I play guitar, bass, and can work with a keyboard to some degree. I own a drum kit, but don't have the time to invest in working on that skill. So what I really need is software with some nice drumming capabilities. I've heard mention of a few programs including FL Studio, Reason, and Drum Kit From Hell. I've heard some examples of the mentioned three, but I can't assume that all I've heard is all that they are capable of, nor do I know how the programs work exactly (easy to use, very technical, etc...).

I suppose I should add that I'd like to spend around $300 or less.

I'd appreciate any advice any of you can offer. Thanks!

look into this program dna the following vst plugin instruments

Orion Platinum by sonic syndicate

vst plugins

addictive drums-best virtual drum kit ive ever used

real guitar-most realistic accoustic ive toyed with

albino-great for ambient type synth sounds aand soundscapes.

slayer, great electric guitar plugin

for a sample of what i made in ten minutes useing orion,albino and addictive drums goto www.myspace.com/mindash
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote