View Single Post
Enlil420
07-05-2007, 06:08 AM

AHHHH yeah. loved the venue, except the fact that one of the mens bathroom was closed because of overflows. the line to the one bathroom was loooong. the show was almost starting so i pissed in the bushes next to the bathroom. the guitar cups for beer looked cool but it was like drinking out of the boot from beerfest.

big business was loud and i couldn't understand any of the lyrics.

jambi is a great opener in my opinion. flood was the shit!! all the water at the right times on those big screens was coolio. wanted to hear pushit but wasn't dissapointed with flood. lateralus is the greatest song ever. just wish they would end with aenima instead of vicarious. had a great time, Tool never disappoints!!!!

see ya in the great city of grand rapids!! GRR!!!!
Old 07-05-2007, 06:08 AM   #17
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/03 - Detroit, MI - DTE Amphitheater

AHHHH yeah. loved the venue, except the fact that one of the mens bathroom was closed because of overflows. the line to the one bathroom was loooong. the show was almost starting so i pissed in the bushes next to the bathroom. the guitar cups for beer looked cool but it was like drinking out of the boot from beerfest.

big business was loud and i couldn't understand any of the lyrics.

jambi is a great opener in my opinion. flood was the shit!! all the water at the right times on those big screens was coolio. wanted to hear pushit but wasn't dissapointed with flood. lateralus is the greatest song ever. just wish they would end with aenima instead of vicarious. had a great time, Tool never disappoints!!!!

see ya in the great city of grand rapids!! GRR!!!!
OFFLINE |