View Single Post
deturm
07-04-2007, 07:34 AM

First Tool concert, was fucking amazing!

Highlights were wings/10,000 days, lateralus and flood.

wings/10000days live was great, not only hearing it, but seeing the lasers. The lasers were unbelieveable.

I've always liked lateralus, but hearing it live just put it on a new level. Then Danny went into his drum solo and I thought I had died and gone to heaven, it was incredible. My only problem was some idiot dancing around like he was at a rave right in front of me. He was originally sitting 5-6 seats to the left of me, but after 2 kids left he started moving closer and closer. He definitely took away some of the enjoyment from lateralus and vicarious.

Overall everything was amazing, I have a new appreciation for each song. Everyone looked to be really into the show. From where I was sitting (center, row x) it looked like danny had a huge ass grin on his face early in the performance, and justin was going crazy dancing around while playing.

Since I haven't been to any other tool concerts I can't really compare the crowds, but they seemed pretty loud, and seemed to be really into it.
Old 07-04-2007, 07:34 AM   #7
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/03 - Detroit, MI - DTE Amphitheater

First Tool concert, was fucking amazing!

Highlights were wings/10,000 days, lateralus and flood.

wings/10000days live was great, not only hearing it, but seeing the lasers. The lasers were unbelieveable.

I've always liked lateralus, but hearing it live just put it on a new level. Then Danny went into his drum solo and I thought I had died and gone to heaven, it was incredible. My only problem was some idiot dancing around like he was at a rave right in front of me. He was originally sitting 5-6 seats to the left of me, but after 2 kids left he started moving closer and closer. He definitely took away some of the enjoyment from lateralus and vicarious.

Overall everything was amazing, I have a new appreciation for each song. Everyone looked to be really into the show. From where I was sitting (center, row x) it looked like danny had a huge ass grin on his face early in the performance, and justin was going crazy dancing around while playing.

Since I haven't been to any other tool concerts I can't really compare the crowds, but they seemed pretty loud, and seemed to be really into it.
OFFLINE |