View Single Post
Antcrusher's Avatar Antcrusher
07-04-2007, 06:56 AM

Overall a great show, but I felt at times like Maynard wasn't really singing. It seemed so bass-heavy, and I couldn't hear him at all through most of the show. I was in the pavilion, center, row x.

Danny is amazing. 10,000 Days blew my mind, as well as the solo in Lateralus. The beginning of the show seemed much slower than the end, but it was still great. The last hour of the concert was crazy.

It was a great show, and I was surprised by the crowd. The last few times I've seen them in Detroit, the crowd has really disappointed me. I guess I just felt like they weren't being loud enough. I thought the crowd was great last night.

Thanks Tool, thanks fans, and until next time..... :)
Old 07-04-2007, 06:56 AM   #6
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/03 - Detroit, MI - DTE Amphitheater

Overall a great show, but I felt at times like Maynard wasn't really singing. It seemed so bass-heavy, and I couldn't hear him at all through most of the show. I was in the pavilion, center, row x.

Danny is amazing. 10,000 Days blew my mind, as well as the solo in Lateralus. The beginning of the show seemed much slower than the end, but it was still great. The last hour of the concert was crazy.

It was a great show, and I was surprised by the crowd. The last few times I've seen them in Detroit, the crowd has really disappointed me. I guess I just felt like they weren't being loud enough. I thought the crowd was great last night.

Thanks Tool, thanks fans, and until next time..... :)