View Single Post
jpoling13's Avatar jpoling13
06-27-2007, 09:12 PM

My first Tool concert and I had been waiting for a long time to see them. Of course, anything Tool is exciting. But I have to agree with every posting on here. I had some drunk chick two rows in front of me that clearly did not understand the greatness of their music. She screamed for awhile and then started shaking her booty. Then halfway through the concert, she starts waving her arms around and doing some crazy hippie dance. Then, my friend and I get a whole beer thrown on us. The crowd sucked. I was very disappointed. I am one of the biggest Tool fans, as I'm sure most of the posters on here are right along there with me. But too many of the people at the show were clearly not as respectful of the band as we are.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:12 PM   #41
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/20 - Peoria, IL - Peoria Civic Center

My first Tool concert and I had been waiting for a long time to see them. Of course, anything Tool is exciting. But I have to agree with every posting on here. I had some drunk chick two rows in front of me that clearly did not understand the greatness of their music. She screamed for awhile and then started shaking her booty. Then halfway through the concert, she starts waving her arms around and doing some crazy hippie dance. Then, my friend and I get a whole beer thrown on us. The crowd sucked. I was very disappointed. I am one of the biggest Tool fans, as I'm sure most of the posters on here are right along there with me. But too many of the people at the show were clearly not as respectful of the band as we are.
OFFLINE |