View Single Post
PUSHIT25's Avatar PUSHIT25
06-24-2007, 04:33 PM

This had to be the worst tool concert of the tour. The reason wasnt the band, but the crowd that was there. I drove 3 hrs to get to this town and when I got thier I swore that I was in the movie diliverence. The opening band was pretty bad, but the worst were the people. When my wife and I went to get our seats there were two teenage girls sitting in them. We told them that these were ours seats and the older guys that were sitting to the right of us were disappointed that they didnt get the girls numbers. The row of guys to the left of me were all smoking cigarettes and were holdering the same beers all night. The women in front of me was dancing to jambi like it was a hillery duff concert. To top it off the jerk behind me asked me to sit down because he couldnt see the stage. Im sorry tool isnt a baseball game idiot. The guys were pretty good, though the acoustics in the center were not.
Old 06-24-2007, 04:33 PM   #36
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/20 - Peoria, IL - Peoria Civic Center

This had to be the worst tool concert of the tour. The reason wasnt the band, but the crowd that was there. I drove 3 hrs to get to this town and when I got thier I swore that I was in the movie diliverence. The opening band was pretty bad, but the worst were the people. When my wife and I went to get our seats there were two teenage girls sitting in them. We told them that these were ours seats and the older guys that were sitting to the right of us were disappointed that they didnt get the girls numbers. The row of guys to the left of me were all smoking cigarettes and were holdering the same beers all night. The women in front of me was dancing to jambi like it was a hillery duff concert. To top it off the jerk behind me asked me to sit down because he couldnt see the stage. Im sorry tool isnt a baseball game idiot. The guys were pretty good, though the acoustics in the center were not.
OFFLINE |