View Single Post
Towelie's Avatar Towelie
05-18-2006, 08:18 AM

Sorry Grizz441 for the temper. I was out watching baseball last night with friends and came back to see my ass on fire. I deserve it. And, you didn't flame at all really.

Thanks you guys. There was no lying or bullshitting from me. I seriously got taken with this prank. They or someone obviously renamed their tracks and put them up on Usenet as 10,000 days about a month back. I'm not associated with the band, I promise. I repeat, I have never heard about these guys before now. If I did, the last thing I would do it throw their name out on this forum. I see now after looking them up that they are from Seattle.

Their music isn't bad at all. I'd actually buy it if they didn't make me look like a asshole.

I did think it was Tool, maybe out-takes or unfinished songs that didn't cut it. I appreciate helping out because a couple friends and I were scratching our heads wondering what exactly we had. I should have checked the ID tag closely.

I'm going to remove the link and the zip file. Apologies it took you guys a while to download. My server is a small machine that wasn't built for much workload.

Last edited by Towelie; 05-18-2006 at 08:24 AM..
Old 05-18-2006, 08:18 AM   #91
Banned.

Bincount™: 7
Re: Decoy Album Discussion

Sorry Grizz441 for the temper. I was out watching baseball last night with friends and came back to see my ass on fire. I deserve it. And, you didn't flame at all really.

Thanks you guys. There was no lying or bullshitting from me. I seriously got taken with this prank. They or someone obviously renamed their tracks and put them up on Usenet as 10,000 days about a month back. I'm not associated with the band, I promise. I repeat, I have never heard about these guys before now. If I did, the last thing I would do it throw their name out on this forum. I see now after looking them up that they are from Seattle.

Their music isn't bad at all. I'd actually buy it if they didn't make me look like a asshole.

I did think it was Tool, maybe out-takes or unfinished songs that didn't cut it. I appreciate helping out because a couple friends and I were scratching our heads wondering what exactly we had. I should have checked the ID tag closely.

I'm going to remove the link and the zip file. Apologies it took you guys a while to download. My server is a small machine that wasn't built for much workload.

Last edited by Towelie; 05-18-2006 at 08:24 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote