View Single Post
El Shaggy's Avatar El Shaggy
06-26-2012, 06:32 AM

I was probably 30ft behind you there authority. Perfect end to an excellent day, my girlfriend and I boogied outta there when the lights went up at the end of Aenima, so I missed out on the Deadmau5 lasers how which sounds like it woulda been awesome.

I probably don't maintain a fierce fandom of tool like some others here, I love their music and I was quited excited to see them here at the fest. I would have loved to see Puscifer but we were pre-gaming and got there a few songs in and the crowd was big enough for me to say fuck it let's get jalapeņo cheese curds and a summit. This is what you should have been drinking kanaduh, excellent American craft beer. made right here in Minnesota, but if Guinness is your faveorite beer You may not have cared for our American craft beer.
Old 06-26-2012, 06:32 AM   #10
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 1725
Re: REVIEW THREAD: Rivers Edge Music Festival

I was probably 30ft behind you there authority. Perfect end to an excellent day, my girlfriend and I boogied outta there when the lights went up at the end of Aenima, so I missed out on the Deadmau5 lasers how which sounds like it woulda been awesome.

I probably don't maintain a fierce fandom of tool like some others here, I love their music and I was quited excited to see them here at the fest. I would have loved to see Puscifer but we were pre-gaming and got there a few songs in and the crowd was big enough for me to say fuck it let's get jalapeņo cheese curds and a summit. This is what you should have been drinking kanaduh, excellent American craft beer. made right here in Minnesota, but if Guinness is your faveorite beer You may not have cared for our American craft beer.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote