View Single Post
Pereira
02-09-2012, 07:05 PM

My brother and I flew from Costa Rica, and we can't believe what we experience...
This was my first TOOL concert and I one of my dreams was to watch TOOL and finally I did it.
It was so fucking amazing because we sneak into the Bank Atlantic Center at arround 2:30 pm and watch how the staff guys were working putting the drum set, testing guitars, basses,organizing floor chairs,etc, so fucking crazy!
At this moment I couldn't believe that I was at a TOOL's soundcheck, a while after some guy told us we had to leave, so we had to go out, but being there for a while, sneaking in, and hiding from security guards was amazing.
When the lights turn off and YOB came out, I hated every single second that band played, in my opinion, is not a band that has the level to open a concert to TOOL but nevermind...
We had Floor 6 tickets and When TOOL finally came out, I thought they were going to play Third Eye, I have followed this tour since the begining so I knew every single song they were going to play, but for a moment I thought maybe I would listen Third Eye....
All the songs were so great, amazing, I have to admit that I cried in most of the songs, I have never been in a art concert before, yeahh art concert, their music is art, their visuals are art, the state of mind I experienced while listening to Tool was incredible.
I have no words to say what I lived, today 3 days after the show I could not believe I was there, and 3 days after I get excited just remembering all the great memories I had the oportunity to capture in my mind forever!

PS I loved the girl just behind me, she was so into the show she had her eyes closed and moved in a very sexy way haha!

Finally I can say that if I died, I can rest in peace haha.
TOOL was so fucking amazing that night, I loved to be there!

Last edited by Pereira; 02-09-2012 at 07:06 PM..
Old 02-09-2012, 07:05 PM   #24
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.06.2012 - Ft Lauderdale, FL @ Bank Atlantic Centre

My brother and I flew from Costa Rica, and we can't believe what we experience...
This was my first TOOL concert and I one of my dreams was to watch TOOL and finally I did it.
It was so fucking amazing because we sneak into the Bank Atlantic Center at arround 2:30 pm and watch how the staff guys were working putting the drum set, testing guitars, basses,organizing floor chairs,etc, so fucking crazy!
At this moment I couldn't believe that I was at a TOOL's soundcheck, a while after some guy told us we had to leave, so we had to go out, but being there for a while, sneaking in, and hiding from security guards was amazing.
When the lights turn off and YOB came out, I hated every single second that band played, in my opinion, is not a band that has the level to open a concert to TOOL but nevermind...
We had Floor 6 tickets and When TOOL finally came out, I thought they were going to play Third Eye, I have followed this tour since the begining so I knew every single song they were going to play, but for a moment I thought maybe I would listen Third Eye....
All the songs were so great, amazing, I have to admit that I cried in most of the songs, I have never been in a art concert before, yeahh art concert, their music is art, their visuals are art, the state of mind I experienced while listening to Tool was incredible.
I have no words to say what I lived, today 3 days after the show I could not believe I was there, and 3 days after I get excited just remembering all the great memories I had the oportunity to capture in my mind forever!

PS I loved the girl just behind me, she was so into the show she had her eyes closed and moved in a very sexy way haha!

Finally I can say that if I died, I can rest in peace haha.
TOOL was so fucking amazing that night, I loved to be there!

Last edited by Pereira; 02-09-2012 at 07:06 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote