View Single Post
dhughes53
02-08-2012, 08:21 PM

This was my 10th or 11th Tool show since 1993, and it was by far the best I have seen. The PA system was crystal clear, allowing one to hear all of Maynard's vocals and Maynard's performance was better than any I saw during the 10,000 Days tour. He seemed to be enjoying himself, and made several comments like 'we're just waiting for the acid to kick in' and introducing Sober, 'this song is not about the way I am now'. The light show was impressive as usual but the sound and that set list were awesome. I could do without Schism but even that sounded great. I would have loved to hear Ticks and Leaches since I have never seen that but Sober was pretty cool. Looking forward to the new album project.

Last edited by dhughes53; 02-08-2012 at 08:24 PM..
Old 02-08-2012, 08:21 PM   #4
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.08.2012 - Duluth, GA @ Gwinnet Arena

This was my 10th or 11th Tool show since 1993, and it was by far the best I have seen. The PA system was crystal clear, allowing one to hear all of Maynard's vocals and Maynard's performance was better than any I saw during the 10,000 Days tour. He seemed to be enjoying himself, and made several comments like 'we're just waiting for the acid to kick in' and introducing Sober, 'this song is not about the way I am now'. The light show was impressive as usual but the sound and that set list were awesome. I could do without Schism but even that sounded great. I would have loved to hear Ticks and Leaches since I have never seen that but Sober was pretty cool. Looking forward to the new album project.

Last edited by dhughes53; 02-08-2012 at 08:24 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote