View Single Post
mjr
02-02-2012, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godhenry View Post
Bastards.

I gotta say though...extended Schism has grown on me a lot and this was definitely the best of the 4 drum-off Lateralus' I've seen. The guy staying on 'till the end was magical.

Pushit live is just amazing. I kind of like this new, 3rd version which is not quite album but is certainly not the Aenima era Salival extended version.

Seeing Sober for the first time was great too but I second everyone saying that the random noise guy stayed on too long. It's a Tool show and that shit is totally cool...but for 4 minutes not 8.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:28 AM   #20
mjr
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.01.2012 - East Rutherford, NJ @ Izod Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by godhenry View Post
Bastards.

I gotta say though...extended Schism has grown on me a lot and this was definitely the best of the 4 drum-off Lateralus' I've seen. The guy staying on 'till the end was magical.

Pushit live is just amazing. I kind of like this new, 3rd version which is not quite album but is certainly not the Aenima era Salival extended version.

Seeing Sober for the first time was great too but I second everyone saying that the random noise guy stayed on too long. It's a Tool show and that shit is totally cool...but for 4 minutes not 8.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote