View Single Post
voluptuary
03-07-2007, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary View Post
in this line "Daylight dims leaving cold fluorescence" i think is should be "Daylight dims leaving cold fluorescents" as in hospital lights where he might be sitting next to his mother as she dies telling her all of this. thats how i see it anyways this is all one big goodbye as he is sitting next to his mother on her death bed holding her hand in a hospital or someplace similar.

edit : also in the line "Burden of proof tossed upon the believers" i also here UNbelievers

HA! i was right... everyone said "no... no... why would he say fluorescents?" silly people.
Old 03-07-2007, 07:22 PM   #735
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary View Post
in this line "Daylight dims leaving cold fluorescence" i think is should be "Daylight dims leaving cold fluorescents" as in hospital lights where he might be sitting next to his mother as she dies telling her all of this. thats how i see it anyways this is all one big goodbye as he is sitting next to his mother on her death bed holding her hand in a hospital or someplace similar.

edit : also in the line "Burden of proof tossed upon the believers" i also here UNbelievers

HA! i was right... everyone said "no... no... why would he say fluorescents?" silly people.
OFFLINE |