View Single Post
bassmaster's Avatar bassmaster
02-07-2007, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlanketEffect View Post
A) The 'official' lyrics on more than one occasion on this album and others have not been what was recorded.

B) The number of syllables in "I'm gonna let it shine" is only 6, not 7. Maybe that was a typo?
A) The official lyrics in this instance are correct. Siblings is the word uttered (well I'm definitely hearing it anyway), and makes vastly more sense imo.

B) Yeah, typo, sorry.
The vocal attack on the 'g' of "gonna" is quite soft, but it is the word he's singing.

On a tangent, as for the end of the bridge of Right in Two, it could be any number of things tbh.

Last edited by bassmaster; 02-07-2007 at 09:36 AM..
Old 02-07-2007, 09:31 AM   #725
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 5
Re: 04 - 10,000 Days (Wings pt 2) lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlanketEffect View Post
A) The 'official' lyrics on more than one occasion on this album and others have not been what was recorded.

B) The number of syllables in "I'm gonna let it shine" is only 6, not 7. Maybe that was a typo?
A) The official lyrics in this instance are correct. Siblings is the word uttered (well I'm definitely hearing it anyway), and makes vastly more sense imo.

B) Yeah, typo, sorry.
The vocal attack on the 'g' of "gonna" is quite soft, but it is the word he's singing.

On a tangent, as for the end of the bridge of Right in Two, it could be any number of things tbh.

Last edited by bassmaster; 02-07-2007 at 09:36 AM..
OFFLINE |