View Single Post
benjamin's Avatar benjamin
02-06-2007, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlanketEffect View Post
I wasn't saying "kinda like I'mna" - I was saying it's said kind of in a way that sounds like "I'mna" and not "I'm gonna" - as in, "I'mna let it shine to guide you safely on your way."
No, I know. I meant only to quote YOUR thoughts not what you said he was saying.... W/ emphasis on the "kinda" to acknowledge it wasn't actually sung "I'm gonna..." : = : <<seeing eye-to-eye...)

Yeah we both tend to understand that when we're talking about what he's saying, there's a diference even in I'm gonna and I'mna... lol, anyway.

Peeve. ; )
Old 02-06-2007, 10:49 PM   #724
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 27
Re: 04 - 10,000 Days (Wings pt 2) lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlanketEffect View Post
I wasn't saying "kinda like I'mna" - I was saying it's said kind of in a way that sounds like "I'mna" and not "I'm gonna" - as in, "I'mna let it shine to guide you safely on your way."
No, I know. I meant only to quote YOUR thoughts not what you said he was saying.... W/ emphasis on the "kinda" to acknowledge it wasn't actually sung "I'm gonna..." : = : <<seeing eye-to-eye...)

Yeah we both tend to understand that when we're talking about what he's saying, there's a diference even in I'm gonna and I'mna... lol, anyway.

Peeve. ; )