View Single Post
seneca77's Avatar seneca77
04-26-2006, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookerWithPenis
lol i knew someone would be a dumbass about this and not everyone can go to concerts especially when u dont have tickets and im not paying 300+ for them on ebay
calm down. tool will be on a much larger us tour after europe. if you want to go, you can go. 50-60 bux, and worth every penny. i am not telling you not to steal the shit, i am trying to convey that seeing tool live can not be replicated in any media form.
Old 04-26-2006, 05:23 AM   #196
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 762
Re: Luxemburg Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookerWithPenis
lol i knew someone would be a dumbass about this and not everyone can go to concerts especially when u dont have tickets and im not paying 300+ for them on ebay
calm down. tool will be on a much larger us tour after europe. if you want to go, you can go. 50-60 bux, and worth every penny. i am not telling you not to steal the shit, i am trying to convey that seeing tool live can not be replicated in any media form.