View Single Post
mutualusing
04-25-2006, 10:16 AM

damn.
i'm exceptionally high right now, and i just read that entire thread to make sure no-body else posted about the EMI thing, and then... last post sorted it all out.

ah well
anyway, yea, EMI is the publisher (as it says in one of the pics in the thread) and Sony BMG are distributing it. The EMI publishing operation is essentially a seperate entity to the EMI record label.

looking forward to buying all the UK Tool albums again on Sony BMG in a few weeks.... although the price for Salival has yet to be confirmed, so i'm guessing they'll save that for around tour-time in the UK.

anyway, i gotta make lasagne right now.
Old 04-25-2006, 10:16 AM   #165
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: the Luxemburg thread

damn.
i'm exceptionally high right now, and i just read that entire thread to make sure no-body else posted about the EMI thing, and then... last post sorted it all out.

ah well
anyway, yea, EMI is the publisher (as it says in one of the pics in the thread) and Sony BMG are distributing it. The EMI publishing operation is essentially a seperate entity to the EMI record label.

looking forward to buying all the UK Tool albums again on Sony BMG in a few weeks.... although the price for Salival has yet to be confirmed, so i'm guessing they'll save that for around tour-time in the UK.

anyway, i gotta make lasagne right now.
OFFLINE |