View Single Post
Old 05-11-2006, 02:29 PM   #40
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/05/10 - Denver, CO - Temple Buell Theatre

Alright, I'm more awake now and I can comment a little more on the show.

-This is the first time I've seen Danny drum since I've started to really appreciate his skills, and holy fucking shit.....that's all I did the entire show. It was amazing how he can pull it off so smoothly. I was really impressed with the end of Schism, and it was awesome to see him during the beginning of The Pot, towards the end of 46&2, and all of Jambi.

-It was great to see Tool after such a long break. I really liked how active Maynard seemed to be, a lot more motions, walking around, and his usual funny comments.

-The venue was very impressive. I was on the balcony, section D, row E, and it still was an amazing view. Very nice sound quality.

-Now I can't wait to see them on their big venue tour. I would've loved to hear Right In Two or especially 10,000 days. The setlist they played was awesome enough.

-I was really hoping that after mentioning Danny's birthday, Maynard would've busted out singing happy birthday or something, thought that would've been cool. That and I would've done anything to get one of Danny's drum heads. Maybe next show.....

Overall, great venue, great show, not a single thing to complain about.
OFFLINE |