View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 08:25 PM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/05/10 - Denver, CO - Temple Buell Theatre

incredible show. first time to see the best band mankind has produced.

same set list. Lateralus was the best song. we cried during "spiral out" section. it was danny's birthday?!?! maynard mentioned it four times. wasn't excited at first to hear Schism, but very glad they chose to do it.

the entire set rubbed my pole. i wouldn't change a thing except the t-shirt prices. other highlights were sober and ænema. the band was so tight. acoustics were excellent. they rock your world with incredible, intense sound but they're just standing still on the stage. no hijinx. maynard played the synthesizer. on two songs Justin played lead high on his bass while Adam played the bass line low on his guitar. amazing.

visuals were great. The crowd was fantastic. Afterward, we kept breaking into spontaneous yelling episodes on the way out and in the streets.

Maynard said the album had gone to number one. He said the safest way to keep it there was if we all went out and purchased another copy each week for 52 weeks. After the sit down "encore" he said "Bitch, bitch, bitch." It was funny.

wrote this on my hand-held. more later. peace out/shit the bed.

Last edited by murphy; 05-10-2006 at 11:53 PM..
OFFLINE |