View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 10:48 PM   #24
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/14 - Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center

Maynard seemed very up tonight, I would never had known he had even been sick.

By the way, the ISIS set was pretty awesome. They are an act to see live. the ebtire show was great, at least until Aemina onslaught.

I'mnot sure if anyone noticed, but all the green lasers from the front and back of the stadium together seemed to form the shape of danny's 7-point star the first song they used them on (jambi??)

Don't believe that you won't enjoy the graphic show from the floor!!

The graphics for wings and rosetta were tight as shit.

During 10,000 Days, it looks like maynard is bing sucked down a vortex thats centered on him. Everyone had me prepared for a tamer than usual or even disappointing show, but I don't even know how this show could've been any better.

I couldn't mentally comprehend how awesome the add-ins on the old songs were---just rip and shred, and llights to match. It was like couldn't actually believe what you were hearing and seeing.

Sorry SA, I think they took a couple days off to make sure they were over-the-top for us.

I couldn't here Danny's runs at points [ : ( ] but I thought it was because I was too close to the speakers

It sounded like they were starting Right in Two at the beginning of Vicarious, i think we almost got an extra song.

OK WHAT SUUUUUUCKED---

Overpriced gear and lack of it

Justin played the bass with a Pilsner bottle after he downed it
OFFLINE |