Thread: Maynard
View Single Post
bellamadia's Avatar bellamadia
06-08-2006, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeDeviations
bellamadia- What you say might be true. There probably are real quotes from what the guy said. If you read the thread from the beginning, you'd see that I don't totally discount the drug aspect. Obviously there are many references. BUT THAT'S NOT what the song is about. Just like it's NOT ABOUT ALIEN ABDUCTION... even though he talks about that too.
Gottcha on the first part... but to be fair on your last sentence, none of us have the right to say definitively what it is or isn't about with conviction.... myself, you or anyone else.
Old 06-08-2006, 11:37 AM   #120
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1
Re: Maynard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeDeviations
bellamadia- What you say might be true. There probably are real quotes from what the guy said. If you read the thread from the beginning, you'd see that I don't totally discount the drug aspect. Obviously there are many references. BUT THAT'S NOT what the song is about. Just like it's NOT ABOUT ALIEN ABDUCTION... even though he talks about that too.
Gottcha on the first part... but to be fair on your last sentence, none of us have the right to say definitively what it is or isn't about with conviction.... myself, you or anyone else.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote