Thread: Maynard
View Single Post
Towelie's Avatar Towelie
06-02-2006, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedarkblue
Truely truely I say unto thee, they were probably all crazy.
I agree. For me, truth comes from within first. Thank you for posting that history. I will follow it up when I have time because it sounds interesting. It's really nice of you to share your thoughts on here.

Quote:
Everyone feels the words differently, that is true, but wouldn't complying to your vision mean he end of these opinion fora at large?
Staticfactory: I'm sure he can clarify it for himself but, I will venture to say that he's talking about the "It" who started this thread. And, if so, he's right. Unfortunately or not, every one is allowed to be an idiot and make mistakes. It's how we learn. Hell, that's why I was born. :)

+1000 for you on the importance of perspective.
Old 06-02-2006, 11:57 AM   #107
Banned.

Bincount™: 7
Re: Maynard

Quote:
Truely truely I say unto thee, they were probably all crazy.
I agree. For me, truth comes from within first. Thank you for posting that history. I will follow it up when I have time because it sounds interesting. It's really nice of you to share your thoughts on here.

Quote:
Everyone feels the words differently, that is true, but wouldn't complying to your vision mean he end of these opinion fora at large?
Staticfactory: I'm sure he can clarify it for himself but, I will venture to say that he's talking about the "It" who started this thread. And, if so, he's right. Unfortunately or not, every one is allowed to be an idiot and make mistakes. It's how we learn. Hell, that's why I was born. :)

+1000 for you on the importance of perspective.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote