Thread: Maynard
View Single Post
Staticfactory's Avatar Staticfactory
06-02-2006, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedarkblue
I guess you're right in a way, everyone is entitled to throw in their own 2 cents. But certain places in the clear water will show larger concentrations of dimes, and that amounts to something, I guess.

Everyone feels the words differently, that is true, but wouldn't complying to your vision mean he end of these opinion fora at large?
I'm not quite sure what you're asking in that last sentense. Clarify?

When I say "Feel it through the music", I don't mean to exclude the lyrics - they are just as big a part as any other element, but to focus on them completely is to miss the forest for the trees.

-1 to me for being so cliche.
Old 06-02-2006, 11:18 AM   #106
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 12
Re: Maynard's patience wearing thin

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedarkblue
I guess you're right in a way, everyone is entitled to throw in their own 2 cents. But certain places in the clear water will show larger concentrations of dimes, and that amounts to something, I guess.

Everyone feels the words differently, that is true, but wouldn't complying to your vision mean he end of these opinion fora at large?
I'm not quite sure what you're asking in that last sentense. Clarify?

When I say "Feel it through the music", I don't mean to exclude the lyrics - they are just as big a part as any other element, but to focus on them completely is to miss the forest for the trees.

-1 to me for being so cliche.