Thread: Maynard
View Single Post
Towelie's Avatar Towelie
06-01-2006, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by locoloon
Tom Cruise and his "somniferious almond eyes" leader, "Dont even know what that means". My interpretation of this song seems to be about E.T. talking to Tommy or Ron L. and telling them about being quiet in the birthroom or on a rock.
Yeah, that's a possible conclusion. People are saying the song is partly about Blair from toolband.com. And, I can see it. If I can get back those periods of my life where I actually took the time to read what he has to say, I would. I seem to remember Blair even stating on the news section that only Maynard knows what this song is about. He said the rest of the band doesn't know (I bet they do). He added that he doesn't wear Birkenstocks. So, it sounds like he did wonder if he was being made fun of.

I would not be surprised if it takes a dig out of him and others who torture the rest of us with nonsense thanks to Dr. Hoffman. The song is hilarious either way. The music is awesome.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:30 AM   #96
Banned.

Bincount™: 7
Re: Maynard

Quote:
Originally Posted by locoloon
Tom Cruise and his "somniferious almond eyes" leader, "Dont even know what that means". My interpretation of this song seems to be about E.T. talking to Tommy or Ron L. and telling them about being quiet in the birthroom or on a rock.
Yeah, that's a possible conclusion. People are saying the song is partly about Blair from toolband.com. And, I can see it. If I can get back those periods of my life where I actually took the time to read what he has to say, I would. I seem to remember Blair even stating on the news section that only Maynard knows what this song is about. He said the rest of the band doesn't know (I bet they do). He added that he doesn't wear Birkenstocks. So, it sounds like he did wonder if he was being made fun of.

I would not be surprised if it takes a dig out of him and others who torture the rest of us with nonsense thanks to Dr. Hoffman. The song is hilarious either way. The music is awesome.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote