View Single Post
Old 01-28-2006, 12:07 PM   #33
Banned at user request

Bincount™: 4029
Re: I have a suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocelot199
Does anybody really even care about the album section? And wouldn't that be making way too many new mods, especially considering how often people post in the album sections (aside from the FARM). Maybe one mod for the entire section, or something... but who would even want to mod it? I sure the hell wouldn't.
I think that the album section is one of the easiest sections to mod actually. All you have to do is to watch that people dont fuck up a thread or something. It's quite easy b'cse the album section is the less used section of all at the moment.

When the new album comes out there will be alot of new Threads in that section, but that's quite easy to mod. 1) because most people are smart enough to share opinions about a song in 1 Thread. 2) After 6 months no one will actually care about it anymore.

Quote:
I think it'd work having two mods for each section of Interact (except maybe the drugs section; it doesn't get that much traffic), and two people for the Albums, Videos, and Creativity sections (since they get almost no activity).
Hah, I second that.

Quote:
I remember when I was still just a lurker here there was a poll with all the people who wanted to be mods (and had been accepted as candidates by the admins) where everyone could vote on who they wanted. Perhaps we should do something like that again.
That has happened several times and it worked pretty well so far. Good idea.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote