View Single Post
Old 01-22-2006, 02:12 PM   #17
On Probation

Bincount™: 8929
Re: I have a suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Brightwell
This is pretty far from fact, honestly. A lot of the people who are here just to waste time would probably split, but the signal/noise ratio would go way up.
Yeah, I don't really know what people would do. Personally, I don't know if I'd stick around. Not like anybody here would mind that. A lot of people would be really pissed off at you for a while, though. You'd get flamed to hell and back...

Quote:
No it wouldn't. It would just force them to flood their trash into the sections they have access to.
Yeah, I said this too.

Quote:
We're working on that, actually. Any suggestions?
What if you condence TDN down a lot? Theres are entire parts of the forums (like Videos) that nobody ever posts in. The only active sections seem to be Interact and the FARM, with a little bit of stuff happening in Creativity. Maybe you could put them all together more, making it easier for you guys to keep tabs on whats going on.

Either that or make some more people mods. I have a feeling that that'd end badly, though...

Quote:
To be fair, "known" aliases are rarely known to me and, I suspect, to Dan. If any of you stumble upon a known alias that needs to be dealt with, say something. Don't expect us to be able to read minds.
I've seen some mod or other actually say to someone (I think it was Pills) something like "You don't seem to be causing any trouble, so you can stick around." But yeah, I didn't really think you all would keep up with that.

Maybe we should work on deleting the internet. That'd fix it.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote