View Single Post
NCToolfan's Avatar NCToolfan
07-30-2009, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanaduh View Post
in a rush to get on the road for fairfax so i'm sorry if anything is repeated from previous reviews:

-I hope other people can back me up on this, I was fucking pissed last night! After Flood in the brief improvization before Aenema, Adam walked over and said something to both danny and justin. I was waiting for aenema to start, but then danny started playing the first few seconds of...eulogy! I swear to god I heard it. Then 5 seconds later, adam started playing the guitar parts to eulogy as well. It was only for a few seconds, but i'm 100% sure I heard that. My heart stopped for a good 10 seconds in excitement.
I heard that also, I got excited for a little while before they started aenema.

I was on the floor about 10-15 feet back from the rail right infront of Justin. Lots of drunk idiots all around me pushing there way to the front. After the first few songs it started to calm down, but at the start of the show I was getting pushed from every direction possible. Towards the end of the show there was a mosh pit a few rows of people infront of me, which is probably the same one mentioned before in the thread.

This was my third Tool show (Greenville SC, Winston Salem NC 07), I would have to say it was on par with the SC show from 2 years ago. It was nice being so close to the band also, had a good view of the band for the entire show pretty much. Only problems were that I couldn't understand anything Maynards sang during Rosetta Stoned. I also noticed that Maynard was singing something different during Aenema, but I couldn't hear what it was.

Last edited by NCToolfan; 07-30-2009 at 08:04 AM..
Old 07-30-2009, 08:02 AM   #25
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 25
Re: 07.29.09 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangle's Coliseum

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanaduh View Post
in a rush to get on the road for fairfax so i'm sorry if anything is repeated from previous reviews:

-I hope other people can back me up on this, I was fucking pissed last night! After Flood in the brief improvization before Aenema, Adam walked over and said something to both danny and justin. I was waiting for aenema to start, but then danny started playing the first few seconds of...eulogy! I swear to god I heard it. Then 5 seconds later, adam started playing the guitar parts to eulogy as well. It was only for a few seconds, but i'm 100% sure I heard that. My heart stopped for a good 10 seconds in excitement.
I heard that also, I got excited for a little while before they started aenema.

I was on the floor about 10-15 feet back from the rail right infront of Justin. Lots of drunk idiots all around me pushing there way to the front. After the first few songs it started to calm down, but at the start of the show I was getting pushed from every direction possible. Towards the end of the show there was a mosh pit a few rows of people infront of me, which is probably the same one mentioned before in the thread.

This was my third Tool show (Greenville SC, Winston Salem NC 07), I would have to say it was on par with the SC show from 2 years ago. It was nice being so close to the band also, had a good view of the band for the entire show pretty much. Only problems were that I couldn't understand anything Maynards sang during Rosetta Stoned. I also noticed that Maynard was singing something different during Aenema, but I couldn't hear what it was.

Last edited by NCToolfan; 07-30-2009 at 08:04 AM..
OFFLINE |