View Single Post
Christopher-GOBLIN's Avatar Christopher-GOBLIN
07-30-2009, 07:52 AM

The dude above me is right man, the fucking traffic was terrible. Me and my girl sat there so long we just opened the 'car bar' and started pregaming with some Coronas. Took forever till I found out about the back way in. That's what she said.

Nard kinda sucked I thought. I think he only sings around 40% of the actual lyrics, maybe less. The other 60% is gibberish. I think we saw Puscyfur performing with Nard's band tonight, but no Nard. It's a shame you couldn't have been with us last night Maynard. The crowd on the floor noticed it too man. You could VISIBLY see the crowd's energy drop when he would start half-assing lyrics.

My girl saw them for the first time and said it seemed like the lead singer didn't want to be there. She is wise beyond her years for a noob.

Ok, enough about Puscyfur. The positives:

First - The crowd. Yep, you guys. Everyone was super fucking cool man. Even the hipster mosh kids were decent. Dude, this kid right beside me got down on the ground and started praying during Lateralus. First time I've ever seen prayer at a rock concert.

Adam Jones - The best part of the night for me was when he started jamming with that talk-box during Jambi. That's probably his best guitar solo.

Danny - Awesome as always man, I know you get props with pretty much every post on here, but you earn it man.

Lights, video, laser- Killer. They make the show. You know you're good, Junior, whenever your lights get the same roaring applause as the band. Junior was better than Maynard last night.

I won't have my hopes as high in Cincinasty, so I think I will have a better time. Oh yeah, my girl won't be there bitching, which will be ever better.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:52 AM   #24
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.29.09 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangle's Coliseum

The dude above me is right man, the fucking traffic was terrible. Me and my girl sat there so long we just opened the 'car bar' and started pregaming with some Coronas. Took forever till I found out about the back way in. That's what she said.

Nard kinda sucked I thought. I think he only sings around 40% of the actual lyrics, maybe less. The other 60% is gibberish. I think we saw Puscyfur performing with Nard's band tonight, but no Nard. It's a shame you couldn't have been with us last night Maynard. The crowd on the floor noticed it too man. You could VISIBLY see the crowd's energy drop when he would start half-assing lyrics.

My girl saw them for the first time and said it seemed like the lead singer didn't want to be there. She is wise beyond her years for a noob.

Ok, enough about Puscyfur. The positives:

First - The crowd. Yep, you guys. Everyone was super fucking cool man. Even the hipster mosh kids were decent. Dude, this kid right beside me got down on the ground and started praying during Lateralus. First time I've ever seen prayer at a rock concert.

Adam Jones - The best part of the night for me was when he started jamming with that talk-box during Jambi. That's probably his best guitar solo.

Danny - Awesome as always man, I know you get props with pretty much every post on here, but you earn it man.

Lights, video, laser- Killer. They make the show. You know you're good, Junior, whenever your lights get the same roaring applause as the band. Junior was better than Maynard last night.

I won't have my hopes as high in Cincinasty, so I think I will have a better time. Oh yeah, my girl won't be there bitching, which will be ever better.