View Single Post
ToolNGT
07-29-2009, 11:35 PM

I loved this show. It was my first Tool show and im also very young into my love of tool. Literally i have liked them for like 6 months(im a teenager though soo..). But, my god was this show great. Aenima is my favorite album and aenema was the highlight of my night. It was great, i was yelling every word and so was basically everyone in the whole stadium. Adam, Danny, and Justin were obviously spot on. The only real problem was maynards vocals on Rosetta Stoned. I just couldn't understand one word but that could have been the acoustics in the colliseum or maynard was just quiet. ehh.

I thought that maynard was quite into it. Not talkative or anything but he really seemed into the songs. But, he also seemed bored in some songs. I sat on the right side(from maynards view point) of the stage and a bit up. Great view of the stage!!!
Old 07-29-2009, 11:35 PM   #13
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.29.09 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangle's Coliseum

I loved this show. It was my first Tool show and im also very young into my love of tool. Literally i have liked them for like 6 months(im a teenager though soo..). But, my god was this show great. Aenima is my favorite album and aenema was the highlight of my night. It was great, i was yelling every word and so was basically everyone in the whole stadium. Adam, Danny, and Justin were obviously spot on. The only real problem was maynards vocals on Rosetta Stoned. I just couldn't understand one word but that could have been the acoustics in the colliseum or maynard was just quiet. ehh.

I thought that maynard was quite into it. Not talkative or anything but he really seemed into the songs. But, he also seemed bored in some songs. I sat on the right side(from maynards view point) of the stage and a bit up. Great view of the stage!!!
OFFLINE |