View Single Post
twentyfive&1
07-29-2009, 08:40 PM

'Good evening'
'I'd like to introduce Ashton Leach, AKA Laser Leach'
'Let the drumsterbation begin'
'Please excuse these doctors while they remove this drum set'
'Thanks for coming out'

That was about all we got from Maynard, other than excellent singing and a little robot dancing during 46&2.

I watched from the floor, about 6 rows back from the rail. It all sounded great, but was SO fucking loud! I watched the 07 show from the nosebleeds, so this was a nice change to basically the same show.

Jambi kicked ass with the slightly slower tempo. We got the full intro for Flood (a song Maynard sang much better than the original). The crowd energy was over the top for AEnema.

But as was said, the crowd sucked. There are some really dumb fucking people in this world. I hate feeling like I am about to fight someone at all times at a concert.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:40 PM   #7
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.29.09 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangle's Coliseum

'Good evening'
'I'd like to introduce Ashton Leach, AKA Laser Leach'
'Let the drumsterbation begin'
'Please excuse these doctors while they remove this drum set'
'Thanks for coming out'

That was about all we got from Maynard, other than excellent singing and a little robot dancing during 46&2.

I watched from the floor, about 6 rows back from the rail. It all sounded great, but was SO fucking loud! I watched the 07 show from the nosebleeds, so this was a nice change to basically the same show.

Jambi kicked ass with the slightly slower tempo. We got the full intro for Flood (a song Maynard sang much better than the original). The crowd energy was over the top for AEnema.

But as was said, the crowd sucked. There are some really dumb fucking people in this world. I hate feeling like I am about to fight someone at all times at a concert.
OFFLINE |