View Single Post
wes
07-29-2009, 08:07 PM

wow tool just blew 11,000 Fans away in charlotte . They came on at 9:06 p.m.and finished at 10:55 P.m. Great show all around . Very tight tonight. Could hear vocals well . Good visuals . Tool has a great production. Well worth my 60 Bucks . We sat in section112 7 Rows from the floor in the circle . Danny'S kick drum was straight in line with my chest it hit my spine bounced off my sternum and messaged my heart . Seriously I felt every beat it was awsum . Thanks tool your music is very special to me . And I hope to see you again soon.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:07 PM   #6
wes
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.29.09 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangle's Coliseum

wow tool just blew 11,000 Fans away in charlotte . They came on at 9:06 p.m.and finished at 10:55 P.m. Great show all around . Very tight tonight. Could hear vocals well . Good visuals . Tool has a great production. Well worth my 60 Bucks . We sat in section112 7 Rows from the floor in the circle . Danny'S kick drum was straight in line with my chest it hit my spine bounced off my sternum and messaged my heart . Seriously I felt every beat it was awsum . Thanks tool your music is very special to me . And I hope to see you again soon.
OFFLINE |