View Single Post
Emericana's Avatar Emericana
07-28-2009, 02:51 PM

So I ended up going to this show, even though in the Denver thread (saw the show last weekend in Denver and it was horrible) I said I would not... man am I happy i did. This show was SOOOOOO much better than Denver.

Differences between the two shows (other than the addition of Aenema) was a new intro to lost keys (which I thought was real fuckin cool), and a AWESOME visual before the start of lateralus.

Went with my girl and that made all the difference. Got drunk too which made for a great time. As always, flood was fucking epic and the best song of the night.

Maynards vocals were turned down too low. Only complaint other than setlist and the 2009 show being shorter than the 06/07 shows.

The band was flawless last night. Was cool to see the talkbox solo of jambi played with a guitar. Lateralus drum duel was fucking awesome. way better than the dude from the black keys in denver. fun show. not my fave i have been too (see signature for shows I have been too), but right up there.
Old 07-28-2009, 02:51 PM   #38
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 7
Re: 07.27.09 - Duluth, GA @ Gwinnett Arena

So I ended up going to this show, even though in the Denver thread (saw the show last weekend in Denver and it was horrible) I said I would not... man am I happy i did. This show was SOOOOOO much better than Denver.

Differences between the two shows (other than the addition of Aenema) was a new intro to lost keys (which I thought was real fuckin cool), and a AWESOME visual before the start of lateralus.

Went with my girl and that made all the difference. Got drunk too which made for a great time. As always, flood was fucking epic and the best song of the night.

Maynards vocals were turned down too low. Only complaint other than setlist and the 2009 show being shorter than the 06/07 shows.

The band was flawless last night. Was cool to see the talkbox solo of jambi played with a guitar. Lateralus drum duel was fucking awesome. way better than the dude from the black keys in denver. fun show. not my fave i have been too (see signature for shows I have been too), but right up there.
OFFLINE |