View Single Post
Nicholus
07-28-2009, 02:27 PM

I was the guy in the front left with the Staw Cowboy hat =) Was a great show. Loved every bit of the actual show. Couldn't really hear his lyrics... but that's ok because the entire crowd sings good and makes up for it :-P Danny is my freakin hero, and possibly the best known drummer of our time.

The bouncer guys were really mean... Danny threw a drum stick right next to us, it hit the gate thing infront of the stage and fell, the guy next to us reached over the gate to get it and the bouncer pushed him back into the audience. Then said "hold on a second" to the kid... thenbouncer folded his arms and stood there. After a few seconds he reached down, picked up the drum stick and handed it to someone else. W T F felt bad for the kid. Another thing they did was throw water at people that were trying to snap a pic with their cell phones in an attempt to damage them. Douche bags man.
Old 07-28-2009, 02:27 PM   #36
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.27.09 - Duluth, GA @ Gwinnett Arena

I was the guy in the front left with the Staw Cowboy hat =) Was a great show. Loved every bit of the actual show. Couldn't really hear his lyrics... but that's ok because the entire crowd sings good and makes up for it :-P Danny is my freakin hero, and possibly the best known drummer of our time.

The bouncer guys were really mean... Danny threw a drum stick right next to us, it hit the gate thing infront of the stage and fell, the guy next to us reached over the gate to get it and the bouncer pushed him back into the audience. Then said "hold on a second" to the kid... thenbouncer folded his arms and stood there. After a few seconds he reached down, picked up the drum stick and handed it to someone else. W T F felt bad for the kid. Another thing they did was throw water at people that were trying to snap a pic with their cell phones in an attempt to damage them. Douche bags man.
OFFLINE |