View Single Post
Renholder09's Avatar Renholder09
07-27-2009, 09:19 PM

Show was great, though I do agree the lyrics got mucked from time to time. I thought the drum duet was amazing. Especialy for someone (like me) who things Danny Carey is god... or maybe satan, it was amazing. Being able to see them all work again make my year. Barely made it anyways so i'm really happy I got to go. Missed my chance to buy tickets but while out at the DMV a lady say my Tool shirt and said she bought extra tickets for people who ended up bailing out so i got tickets 2 days before the concert at face price, pwn, pwn.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:19 PM   #9
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.27.09 - Duluth, GA @ Gwinnett Arena

Show was great, though I do agree the lyrics got mucked from time to time. I thought the drum duet was amazing. Especialy for someone (like me) who things Danny Carey is god... or maybe satan, it was amazing. Being able to see them all work again make my year. Barely made it anyways so i'm really happy I got to go. Missed my chance to buy tickets but while out at the DMV a lady say my Tool shirt and said she bought extra tickets for people who ended up bailing out so i got tickets 2 days before the concert at face price, pwn, pwn.
OFFLINE |