View Single Post
nuraman00
12-12-2007, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprucemoose3311 View Post

edit: oh and they turned the base up so high on a couple of songs that the base shook my pants like the wind in the city.
I know what you mean, lol!

My 2nd time seeing them. This time, I got to see the visuals, so I enjoyed this show a lot more. I was on the floor last time, and didn't see the visuals too well.

Yeah, I'm glad they played "flood". I just wanted to hear something different from Undertow, and that was it.

I don't think I heard Maynard say "Vicariously I . . ." at the end, but maybe I missed it, or the audience did it for him.

The audience sang along the most with Wings For Marie & 10,000 Days.

At some point, I would love to hear any of: "Prison Sex", "The Grudge", "Third Eye", "jimmy", "Pushit", "Intolerance", "Hooker With A Penis".

They played just over 2 hours, nice!
Old 12-12-2007, 02:02 AM   #16
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 11 San Francisco, CA Bill Graham Civic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprucemoose3311 View Post

edit: oh and they turned the base up so high on a couple of songs that the base shook my pants like the wind in the city.
I know what you mean, lol!

My 2nd time seeing them. This time, I got to see the visuals, so I enjoyed this show a lot more. I was on the floor last time, and didn't see the visuals too well.

Yeah, I'm glad they played "flood". I just wanted to hear something different from Undertow, and that was it.

I don't think I heard Maynard say "Vicariously I . . ." at the end, but maybe I missed it, or the audience did it for him.

The audience sang along the most with Wings For Marie & 10,000 Days.

At some point, I would love to hear any of: "Prison Sex", "The Grudge", "Third Eye", "jimmy", "Pushit", "Intolerance", "Hooker With A Penis".

They played just over 2 hours, nice!
OFFLINE |