View Single Post
base341
05-09-2007, 09:52 AM

"Good evening Dickheads"
Man this was a great show!! I was at the Reno show the week prior and had been bummed all week but this erased all of that.
Like it's been said already, the crowd was great which adds to the overall enjoyment of the show.
The sound was great, we were in the second row in the seats right next to Adam.

This was my 6th Tool show in the past 12 months, the only better performance for me was at the Paramount in Oakland last year, but only because the venue was so small and intimate. I flew out from Ca. to take my little brother to this show. It was his first time seeing Tool and he is now a fan.

I really liked seeing Pushit live, I hope they continue to rotate an older song or two into their shows. The crowd really went nuts when Maynard said "we're going to travel back in time now" or something like that.

Thank you Tool for continuing to inspire me with your music. I hope to see more shows before the tour ends

BTW, I saw alot of Pucifer shirts out there, mostly on hot girls, I wonder if Maynard will continue with APC after this tour or will take Pucifer on the road???

Last edited by base341; 05-09-2007 at 09:59 AM..
Old 05-09-2007, 09:52 AM   #20
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/06 - Tucson, AZ - Convention Center Arena

"Good evening Dickheads"
Man this was a great show!! I was at the Reno show the week prior and had been bummed all week but this erased all of that.
Like it's been said already, the crowd was great which adds to the overall enjoyment of the show.
The sound was great, we were in the second row in the seats right next to Adam.

This was my 6th Tool show in the past 12 months, the only better performance for me was at the Paramount in Oakland last year, but only because the venue was so small and intimate. I flew out from Ca. to take my little brother to this show. It was his first time seeing Tool and he is now a fan.

I really liked seeing Pushit live, I hope they continue to rotate an older song or two into their shows. The crowd really went nuts when Maynard said "we're going to travel back in time now" or something like that.

Thank you Tool for continuing to inspire me with your music. I hope to see more shows before the tour ends

BTW, I saw alot of Pucifer shirts out there, mostly on hot girls, I wonder if Maynard will continue with APC after this tour or will take Pucifer on the road???

Last edited by base341; 05-09-2007 at 09:59 AM..
OFFLINE |