View Single Post
av333
01-26-2011, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattw View Post
^That's cool mate. I just hope that they play some of your favourites down there. Just seen the Sydney BDO setlist and they have mixed it just a little bit. I didn't quite have a spiritual awakening but my friend next to me, who has never really been that into Tool (the only song name he definitely knows is Schism), said "Fuck - that was intense!!" upon the end of Stinkfist. It's all good. Enjoy Melbourne :)

I wish I could go but I kinda have to work that day and the next day here in Sydney. Damn. Stupid full time job...
*cough cough* there is a flu going around sydney you know........
Old 01-26-2011, 01:37 PM   #26
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.24.11 - Brisbane @ Entertainment Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattw View Post
^That's cool mate. I just hope that they play some of your favourites down there. Just seen the Sydney BDO setlist and they have mixed it just a little bit. I didn't quite have a spiritual awakening but my friend next to me, who has never really been that into Tool (the only song name he definitely knows is Schism), said "Fuck - that was intense!!" upon the end of Stinkfist. It's all good. Enjoy Melbourne :)

I wish I could go but I kinda have to work that day and the next day here in Sydney. Damn. Stupid full time job...
*cough cough* there is a flu going around sydney you know........
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote