View Single Post
GregAndo
01-24-2011, 08:14 AM

(-)ions was after Aenema. Apparently it is now always used as the intro to Stinkfist, regardless I think it should be named before Stinkfist every time because it is still one of their songs in its own right.

The sound effects during the Intermission (before Aenema) was something different...I thought it may have been (-)ions at first but it was different...I thought it was their live replacement until I heard it before Stinkfist...funny that I didn't notice (-)ions before Stinkfist at Big Day Out...maybe it was the poor mixing on the Blue Stage...
Old 01-24-2011, 08:14 AM   #10
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.24.11 - Brisbane @ Entertainment Center

(-)ions was after Aenema. Apparently it is now always used as the intro to Stinkfist, regardless I think it should be named before Stinkfist every time because it is still one of their songs in its own right.

The sound effects during the Intermission (before Aenema) was something different...I thought it may have been (-)ions at first but it was different...I thought it was their live replacement until I heard it before Stinkfist...funny that I didn't notice (-)ions before Stinkfist at Big Day Out...maybe it was the poor mixing on the Blue Stage...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote