View Single Post
GregAndo
01-24-2011, 07:36 AM

Diabz, I don't know what drugs you are on, but I wouldn't mind a spoonful.

Seems Intension was a third time ever play, and You Lied was the first time in over 11 years...is that right? Both songs were incredible to hear live. Whilst I have always liked Intension, suddenly I feel like I actually "get" it. Sounds really stupid, and I can't even describe what it is I feel about the song, but listening to it again now...it just feels right in a way I never understood before. Totally didn't expect something like that to happen again tonight, but back in 2002 I had a similar experience with H.

Does anyone know why Maynard pulled out a Score Card with a big "4" on it? Was he scoring the band? It made me chuckle. Would have loved to buy a bottle of Maynard's Finest, he was sharing it around with the band and I would love to get my hands on some in Australia...

And yeah, I thought Jacob was pretty tight too...great progressive instrumental rock.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:36 AM   #6
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.24.11 - Brisbane @ Entertainment Center

Diabz, I don't know what drugs you are on, but I wouldn't mind a spoonful.

Seems Intension was a third time ever play, and You Lied was the first time in over 11 years...is that right? Both songs were incredible to hear live. Whilst I have always liked Intension, suddenly I feel like I actually "get" it. Sounds really stupid, and I can't even describe what it is I feel about the song, but listening to it again now...it just feels right in a way I never understood before. Totally didn't expect something like that to happen again tonight, but back in 2002 I had a similar experience with H.

Does anyone know why Maynard pulled out a Score Card with a big "4" on it? Was he scoring the band? It made me chuckle. Would have loved to buy a bottle of Maynard's Finest, he was sharing it around with the band and I would love to get my hands on some in Australia...

And yeah, I thought Jacob was pretty tight too...great progressive instrumental rock.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote