I was the loud guy full of love front and centre;

"Hi Jacob. Welcome to the party pal"
"GO DANNY!"
"JUSTIN! TEACH ME BASS!"

And my personal favourite:
Maynard: "Thank you...."
Me: "COME BACK ANY TIME WE LOVE YOU GUYS!"
Maynard: "... See you soon."

I actually had a busy afternoon/evening interacting with the band. When sitting outside the door to the main arena, I had my ear against the door listening to sound check, and when i heard the elec drum I said to the lineup "Oooh, electronic pads. Means they're gonna do Intension! Intension into Right In Two... mmm yes please!" The next thing we hear is Maynard being either grumpy or cheeky, from inside the arena... "In... Intent. Intension into Right in Two. woooowowowoowooo. Say yes if you can hear me." My mate and I were like YES, then I proceeded to thank them for doing You Lied in sound check, but I think he was over it by then ;p Also, NO FUCKING IDEA how he heard me/knew what I said, unless there were people just inside the door relaying messages?

Prompted Maynard at the top of my lungs when he forgot the lyrics to Right In Two, claim to fame baby hahah! :D

But, got love from all band members, love from everyone attending, hell got love from the bouncers until one faggot picked up Danny's drumstick right infront of us and chucked it over our heads, set was good, tight except a couple of stuff ups but definitely a 9/10 for the gig as a whole. Jacob (support act) were AMAZING for a support act, if you haven't heard their stuff GET INTO IT, it was perfect to open a Tool concert with.

FUCK I FEEL AMAZING RIGHT NOW... 4th Tool gig. Felt like I was a part of them, like everyone was a part of them. I love it.
01/06/06: I DO NOT BELIEVE. I DON'T BELIEVE THERE IS NO "GOD". THERE IS NO "GOD". can you not see the definition between the two? honestly. i don't have a belief because for me to have a belief i would therefore consider the idea. but i don't even consider it. i never said i had proof there was no "god" for fuck's sake. just get a grip on the subject.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:11 AM   #5
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.24.11 - Brisbane @ Entertainment Center

I was the loud guy full of love front and centre;

"Hi Jacob. Welcome to the party pal"
"GO DANNY!"
"JUSTIN! TEACH ME BASS!"

And my personal favourite:
Maynard: "Thank you...."
Me: "COME BACK ANY TIME WE LOVE YOU GUYS!"
Maynard: "... See you soon."

I actually had a busy afternoon/evening interacting with the band. When sitting outside the door to the main arena, I had my ear against the door listening to sound check, and when i heard the elec drum I said to the lineup "Oooh, electronic pads. Means they're gonna do Intension! Intension into Right In Two... mmm yes please!" The next thing we hear is Maynard being either grumpy or cheeky, from inside the arena... "In... Intent. Intension into Right in Two. woooowowowoowooo. Say yes if you can hear me." My mate and I were like YES, then I proceeded to thank them for doing You Lied in sound check, but I think he was over it by then ;p Also, NO FUCKING IDEA how he heard me/knew what I said, unless there were people just inside the door relaying messages?

Prompted Maynard at the top of my lungs when he forgot the lyrics to Right In Two, claim to fame baby hahah! :D

But, got love from all band members, love from everyone attending, hell got love from the bouncers until one faggot picked up Danny's drumstick right infront of us and chucked it over our heads, set was good, tight except a couple of stuff ups but definitely a 9/10 for the gig as a whole. Jacob (support act) were AMAZING for a support act, if you haven't heard their stuff GET INTO IT, it was perfect to open a Tool concert with.

FUCK I FEEL AMAZING RIGHT NOW... 4th Tool gig. Felt like I was a part of them, like everyone was a part of them. I love it.
01/06/06: I DO NOT BELIEVE. I DON'T BELIEVE THERE IS NO "GOD". THERE IS NO "GOD". can you not see the definition between the two? honestly. i don't have a belief because for me to have a belief i would therefore consider the idea. but i don't even consider it. i never said i had proof there was no "god" for fuck's sake. just get a grip on the subject.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote