View Single Post
Michał's Avatar Michał
05-12-2010, 10:55 PM

Wow, dude, it would be impressive. I'm pretty sure it's just an unofficial remix.
I'd really check it out, but I own a stereo system only and I'm not looking forward to get 5.1 at all (all that standards, speaker alignment, you'd need a separate room with the couch in the middle :P). This album has some serious potential for spacial effects, Barresi also mentioned the 24Bit/192kHz sources kept somewhere in a safe place.
One question: How about the dynamic range? Is it as compressed as the original or even more? :D
Old 05-12-2010, 10:55 PM   #2
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 35
Re: DTS 5.1 version of 10,000 Days

Wow, dude, it would be impressive. I'm pretty sure it's just an unofficial remix.
I'd really check it out, but I own a stereo system only and I'm not looking forward to get 5.1 at all (all that standards, speaker alignment, you'd need a separate room with the couch in the middle :P). This album has some serious potential for spacial effects, Barresi also mentioned the 24Bit/192kHz sources kept somewhere in a safe place.
One question: How about the dynamic range? Is it as compressed as the original or even more? :D