View Single Post
erazorhead's Avatar erazorhead
04-17-2006, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBay
Just a thought, but dya think teleincision could have been a working title? Especialy with the TV theme of vicarious
i think that 10000 days will be some sort of hoax cover which will reveal the authentic (teleincision) artwork underneath when torn to shreds. also, the 10000 days disc will be slightly thicker than your average cd to accommodate the teleincision disc inside. naturally the real disc will be revealed when this 10000 days crap is torn to shreds.

or perhaps the true tracklisting will be revealed when a teleincision is made through the back of the case.

(but that's just my 2 cents...)

'zor
Old 04-17-2006, 04:07 AM   #18
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 35
Re: Vicarious Backwards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBay
Just a thought, but dya think teleincision could have been a working title? Especialy with the TV theme of vicarious
i think that 10000 days will be some sort of hoax cover which will reveal the authentic (teleincision) artwork underneath when torn to shreds. also, the 10000 days disc will be slightly thicker than your average cd to accommodate the teleincision disc inside. naturally the real disc will be revealed when this 10000 days crap is torn to shreds.

or perhaps the true tracklisting will be revealed when a teleincision is made through the back of the case.

(but that's just my 2 cents...)

'zor
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote