View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 09:35 AM   #99
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/15 - Kansas City, MO - Kemper Arena

The show was fucking amazing blew memorial hall plum out of the water. I didn't feel that maynard talked any less at this show then he did at memorial hall but i could be wrong. the vocals sounded better at kemper than memorial even though maynard was sick a cut a couple songs short. I thought it was cool that there were alot of new fans there but they still need to show more respect for the old shit. did anyone catch the alteration to stinkfist with the drum solo which reminds me danny is fucking god i think he really turns it on for the kansas shows. Isis was horrible i cant believe a band like with as little talent as they have is touring with tool and bartender bryan i thougt the drummer sucked i think shity punk rock drummers are better than he wasmaybe thats just me and to all people bithcing about someone being off or playing a wrong chord need to go to hell yeah u must be a good fan and really know the music but fuck who needs to disect it that much if you were u obviously wasnt having as good at time as possible worry to much and shit and besides lets see u get up there and do it every night of the week for as long as they have well im done im out cant wait until they come back around