View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 11:49 AM   #82
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/15 - Kansas City, MO - Kemper Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parabola7001 View Post
as i reflect as to what i said. I will still hold strong that this wasn't the best tool show i had seen. I was let down. It weird. I knew every song at this show and every word. And when i went to my first show i didn't know a single song! maybe 46&2 if i can recall. My friend who lived down the street wanted me to listen. I don't recall what age i was but he was around 19 or so. So i listen to a few songs but didn't really get to me that much. A few days go by. He asks if i want to go see them live. My first tool show was my first concert. wow...i have to say it was the best show ever. didn't know any song nor lyric. this show a few days ago didn't even compare.
thats the same thing that happened to me, didnt really know tool that well except for stinkfist and aenima and 46 and 2 and then first concert ever is tool cause my buddy wanted me to go with him, best decision ever, this was my 4th time seeing tool and id have to say the best, i had great people around me, the setlist was awesome the only thing i wanted that i didnt get was Right in Two but thiers supposed to be another leg so hopefully then. lasers were awesome, using the stage as a screen was amazing too, not sure if i liked that or the curtains with the alex grey projections on the lateralus tour more but either way definetly amazing, maynard dancing around was great, totally great show that all i can say
OFFLINE |