View Single Post
TGangsta
06-07-2007, 05:50 AM

First Tool show, been a fan since Undertow and have at least one Tool CD in my car for over a dozen years. Was bummed nothing from Opiate or Undertow and no Aenima but they are an eccentric bunch. The new stuff kicks ass live.

For those of you who have never seen a Tool show, they are the least animated band on the planet (video not incl.). Danny is the entire show in my opinion, I spent the entire show staring at his drumming an amazement. The odd part is Adam is ripping up some heavy tunes and looks to be standing in line at the grocery store..........Maynard actually stands behind the drum kit and doesn't even turn around to look at the crowd. The people I was with said it was stagefright........but, we know he is just from another dimension of reality!
Old 06-07-2007, 05:50 AM   #19
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/01 - Sunrise, FL - Bank Atlantic Center

First Tool show, been a fan since Undertow and have at least one Tool CD in my car for over a dozen years. Was bummed nothing from Opiate or Undertow and no Aenima but they are an eccentric bunch. The new stuff kicks ass live.

For those of you who have never seen a Tool show, they are the least animated band on the planet (video not incl.). Danny is the entire show in my opinion, I spent the entire show staring at his drumming an amazement. The odd part is Adam is ripping up some heavy tunes and looks to be standing in line at the grocery store..........Maynard actually stands behind the drum kit and doesn't even turn around to look at the crowd. The people I was with said it was stagefright........but, we know he is just from another dimension of reality!
OFFLINE |