View Single Post
cuzzi
06-07-2007, 04:21 AM

Great show from all members of the band. This was my 8th Tool show since 1998, and third in the past 8 months. I will always be a huge fan of Tool, however, my respect of Maynard is not as high as it used to be. Tool fans shelled out about $70 a ticket to see him stare at the back wall the entire performance, not to mention he did not address the crowd once during the show! Also, he was the first band member of the stage that night. I understand we all have bad days, but it seems like he is pissed every day. If he gave a shit about the fans that made him rich, the least he could do is give a whole-hearted performance. He didn't even try to sing the end of Vicarious. If it were not for Danny, I think I would much rather remember all the great Tool perfomances of the past, rather then attend more Tool shows. If you've never seen Tool, I still recommend seeeing them. Just don't expext much from Maynard.
Old 06-07-2007, 04:21 AM   #18
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/01 - Sunrise, FL - Bank Atlantic Center

Great show from all members of the band. This was my 8th Tool show since 1998, and third in the past 8 months. I will always be a huge fan of Tool, however, my respect of Maynard is not as high as it used to be. Tool fans shelled out about $70 a ticket to see him stare at the back wall the entire performance, not to mention he did not address the crowd once during the show! Also, he was the first band member of the stage that night. I understand we all have bad days, but it seems like he is pissed every day. If he gave a shit about the fans that made him rich, the least he could do is give a whole-hearted performance. He didn't even try to sing the end of Vicarious. If it were not for Danny, I think I would much rather remember all the great Tool perfomances of the past, rather then attend more Tool shows. If you've never seen Tool, I still recommend seeeing them. Just don't expext much from Maynard.
OFFLINE |