Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Intension intro
Right In Two
Wings For Marie (pt 1)
10,000 Days (Wings pt 2)
Lateralus (extended)
Vicarious

First Tool show. I was really hoping for Aenema, but you can't win 'em all. I'm very glad they played the Intension intro and Right In Two - it's exactly what I wanted. No full Intension, no Pushit.

Regardless, amazing show. The lasers were awesome. The crowd could've been better - a lot of people screaming, and way too many eruptions, even a few during WINGS of all things.

Maynard didn't say anything the whole show and had his back to us basically the entire time, though I noticed during Wings or 10kD at one point he was facing us. Justin sat down and bent over a lot, and Adam moved more than I would have expected.

Jambi was amazing, Rosetta Stoned was amazing, Right In Two was amazing, 10,000 Days was amazing, and Lateralus was amazing. Everything else was still great. I loved how he said "Holy fuckin' shit!" in RS, and the UFO lights kicked ass.

Maynard didn't finish 10kD, walking off before "please forgive this bold suggestion". The middle of Lateralus was a little odd...Maynard walked off behind Danny while they kept repeating the quiet riff, and then Danny played a drum solo before Maynard got back on and they continued as planned.

The show ended just before 11...does the BAC have a limit?
Old 06-02-2007, 09:19 AM   #12
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/01 - Sunrise, FL - Bank Atlantic Center

The setlist above is slightly off. Here's the correct one:

Jambi
(-) Ions (about 30 seconds)
Forty Six & 2
Schism
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Intension intro
Right In Two
Wings For Marie (pt 1)
10,000 Days (Wings pt 2)
Lateralus (extended)
Vicarious

First Tool show. I was really hoping for Aenema, but you can't win 'em all. I'm very glad they played the Intension intro and Right In Two - it's exactly what I wanted. No full Intension, no Pushit.

Regardless, amazing show. The lasers were awesome. The crowd could've been better - a lot of people screaming, and way too many eruptions, even a few during WINGS of all things.

Maynard didn't say anything the whole show and had his back to us basically the entire time, though I noticed during Wings or 10kD at one point he was facing us. Justin sat down and bent over a lot, and Adam moved more than I would have expected.

Jambi was amazing, Rosetta Stoned was amazing, Right In Two was amazing, 10,000 Days was amazing, and Lateralus was amazing. Everything else was still great. I loved how he said "Holy fuckin' shit!" in RS, and the UFO lights kicked ass.

Maynard didn't finish 10kD, walking off before "please forgive this bold suggestion". The middle of Lateralus was a little odd...Maynard walked off behind Danny while they kept repeating the quiet riff, and then Danny played a drum solo before Maynard got back on and they continued as planned.

The show ended just before 11...does the BAC have a limit?
OFFLINE |