View Single Post
wawaweewa
06-01-2007, 09:38 PM

ok so this was my second time seeing tool. my first was yesterday in orlando.
melt banana wasnt as funny the second time... they were just more annoying

overall i thought todays was better. i felt that in orlando, they played the songs slow for some reason which took away from the energy. tonight maynard didnt sing as well as he did in orlando though. and he didnt say a word... which is probably better than yesterdays, "please no flash photos on this song"

my seats today were far back behind the floor but when the show started, i saw no one was down in the front rows so my friends and i went down to the first row right behind the floor with a perfect dead center view of the stage. this was by far the most amazing view i could have asked for even though i couldnt see the white floor of the stage with the projections. everything was so symmetrical from where we were and the lasers, lights, screens, and band looked incredible.

jambi was great tonight, it was better than orlando. i think the video for stinkfist and the green lights look so cool. rosetta stoned is definitely kick ass live and is quite a journey of a song. wings and 10,000 days were amazing and everything was so perfect until some extremely moronic piece of shit began shining a laser pointer right onto maynards face right before he sang the very end of the song (which is the most powerful beautiful part). maynard walked off the stage and the band finished playing the song. i was pissed. lateralus was next and it is probably my favorite song but i was so aggravated by the laser pointer thing that i was kind of in a bad mood for most of it. vicarious is cool but i wish they would play one more song.

tool is definitely an entire experience that cannot be missed and my incredible seats tonight really enhanced that. it was better the second time around.

p.s. fuck the laser pointer kid

Last edited by wawaweewa; 06-01-2007 at 09:41 PM..
Old 06-01-2007, 09:38 PM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/01 - Sunrise, FL - Bank Atlantic Center

ok so this was my second time seeing tool. my first was yesterday in orlando.
melt banana wasnt as funny the second time... they were just more annoying

overall i thought todays was better. i felt that in orlando, they played the songs slow for some reason which took away from the energy. tonight maynard didnt sing as well as he did in orlando though. and he didnt say a word... which is probably better than yesterdays, "please no flash photos on this song"

my seats today were far back behind the floor but when the show started, i saw no one was down in the front rows so my friends and i went down to the first row right behind the floor with a perfect dead center view of the stage. this was by far the most amazing view i could have asked for even though i couldnt see the white floor of the stage with the projections. everything was so symmetrical from where we were and the lasers, lights, screens, and band looked incredible.

jambi was great tonight, it was better than orlando. i think the video for stinkfist and the green lights look so cool. rosetta stoned is definitely kick ass live and is quite a journey of a song. wings and 10,000 days were amazing and everything was so perfect until some extremely moronic piece of shit began shining a laser pointer right onto maynards face right before he sang the very end of the song (which is the most powerful beautiful part). maynard walked off the stage and the band finished playing the song. i was pissed. lateralus was next and it is probably my favorite song but i was so aggravated by the laser pointer thing that i was kind of in a bad mood for most of it. vicarious is cool but i wish they would play one more song.

tool is definitely an entire experience that cannot be missed and my incredible seats tonight really enhanced that. it was better the second time around.

p.s. fuck the laser pointer kid

Last edited by wawaweewa; 06-01-2007 at 09:41 PM..
OFFLINE |