View Single Post
Old 10-15-2006, 11:45 PM   #153
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/18 - Chicago, IL - Allstate Arena

This post pretains to the Rosemont Illinois show on 9/18, just couldnt get a post in before the thread closed.

I just want to post, fuck all of you shit talking bitches. I could listen to TOOL threw a drain pipe in the bathroom and be satisfied. I feel that I'm extremely lucky for being able to see TOOL as many times as I have. Some people who really want to see TOOL and are bigger fans then some of you will ever be, dont get to go (my friends). My brother and I have been listening to TOOL since day 1 and I didn't have any money for a concert let alone a trip to Chicago. So whats my bro do, buys me a ticket. We moshed smoked and drank our heads off all thanks to our spirt of having a great fucking time and our absolute love for TOOL and rock concerts alike. I swear I was the only one standing for ISIS (fucking rocked). Somone posted earlier that the crowd wasn't very excited, I agree however I believe this is because the wide variety of TOOL fans that exsist and attend the shows, Some people just rock out differntly than others. EX: Like at smaller punk shows the crowd seems to be generally the same age and everyone is a ready to let their youth go wild wich is great. So with the diversity in the crowd at TOOL shows cause they have such a diverse fan base you get mixed rock outs. All us TOOL fans who wanna mosh and rush the stage need to consolidate our forces and we can do whatever we want. And that last line I qouted to some new found show homies we were chillin with. And too all you people who didn't like the smoke fuck you because thats the arena's fault for not having better ventilation. As for songs from the past such albums undertow and opiate, I can agree that their are some songs I want to hear live, you gotta realize that that shit has been done and the band has new things to do. As for the light shows and back drop fucking awesome i think if I had taking the hallucenigens that was planing on taking I would have tweeked and rushed the stage in search of OZ it was so fucking awesome. All the could think was zelda when the laser were reflecting around. You'll hear more from me later. Sorry it took me awhile to post homies.

P.S TOOL has never made a bad song (except the cut with Tori Amos and Maynard didn't really get into that) but every song that TOOL has is a favorite of mine.

Not only is TOOL my favorite band ever, the are the best band of my generation for sure. I vote more grammies.

Fuck Yea TOOL I hope you can tour more.
OFFLINE |