View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 04:24 AM   #139
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/18 - Chicago, IL - Allstate Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp00k View Post
So let me ask you Ulog. Have you ever been sick? If you are old enough, have you ever called in sick for work? And if you've gone into work sick, how have you performed? Lets say you sit in front of a computer all day. And lets say, some one rubbed P12 sand paper on your ass all night. Would you want to go to work? Now lets say you have 15,000 people a day showing up to watch you work. BUT if you stood up and had to wipe the puss off your ass, thousands of people would curse your name and all you stood for. Could your sandpaper ass stay seated?

Seriously. They aren't cancelling because they want to.
That is hands down the funiest analogy I've heard yet on the subject, heh, sandpaper ass. I hate to use this damn interweb lingo shit but I think that that remark deserves both a LOL and a ROFL. Keep up the good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maley View Post
You can get your ticketstub back from allstate as you exit. Show the guys at the door your wristband and they will give you your ticket back (FYI for next time)
By the time we finished at the merch booth there was noone at the door or by the door handing ticket stubs back. While waiting for the merch I did hear a guy talking about it, but I decided that I really wanted the $60 LE "turn off your television" longsleve shirt in a size M, So I waited for that instead. Worth it you say, I say yes, I love that shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaSet View Post
anybody know what new design was on Danny's new kick heads, or has a picture of them? I was waaaay to far away to make it out.
Check It out, I think this is a picture from coachella(sp?), but it's the same design. and it's transparent.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7852332...pool-toolshed/

Last edited by plsck; 09-22-2006 at 04:36 AM..
OFFLINE |