View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 03:42 AM   #28
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/11/27 - Wembley, UK - Wembley Arena

attended last's nights gig at wembley. Have to say my wife and i approached this gig with some trepidation as picking up on some other peoples comments on wembley not a very good venue. when we got inside and found our seats man were we gutted. we were in the highest seats possible right at the side of the stage. we managed to get our seats changed thank you to the helpful staff at the venue. regarding people's ignorance just in front of us were a group of idiots who insisted on talking through some of the essential parts of the music. why do these people bother to go why don't they piss of down the pub if they want to talk to their mates? anyway this is the 3rd time we've seen tool and they just get better and better, the sound from where we were was i have to say superb certainly the best i've heard at wembley. Highlights for me 10000/days i have to say not my fave off the album but live brilliant also vicarious actualy i wasn't dissappointed in any of it looking forward to the summer. just a quick note about mastodon i like this band i think they have bought a fresh dimension to the metal genre however the subtelties and the complexity of their music was totally lost in what can only be described as a truly awful sound mix
OFFLINE |